Our Customer is a primary multinational industrial Corporation working in the AEROSPACE SECTOR, with an important growth and development path.
To reinforce the Quality Team based in its Lombardia plant, it is looking for a
PRODUCT QUALITY ENGINEER (AEROSPACE)
The resource will manage Customer Escapes, relevant Root Cause Corrective Actions and Zero Defect Improvement Plans for targeted Customers. The first approach will be focused on Containment, in order to minimize disruption to the Production flow and protect the Customer. Improvement actions will be driven by KPI.
He/She will even be involved in Product Audit activity, interact with Civil / Military Authorities for Product related matters, give support to Production Cells for day-by-day activity and particularly for First Article Inspection and QN/MRB management.
He/She will support also the contract review process, with the objective to ensure that Customer requirements are properly discussed and addressed.
- Engineering Degree (Aerospace or Mechanical preferred);
- Proven experience of around 4/5 years in Aeronautical Companies in product quality dept;
- Strong capability to lead Root Cause Analysis processes, using adequate tools (5 WHYs, Fishbone, Fault Tree);
- Understanding of mechanical Design, part drawings and Technical Specifications;
- Good Knowledge of Aerospace manufacturing plus Assembly & Testing processes;
- Able to support Material Review Board and QN processes;
- FAI knowledge;
- Knowledge of EN/AS9100;
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21 – Part 145 and related activities (DO-PO Arrangement, SADD), experience with Airworthiness Authorities relationship (ENAC, FAA);
- UPPAP knowledge and good understanding of Statistical Process Control will be appreciated.
- Strong Technical / Quality Skills
- Communication Skills
- Team working capabilities
- Objective Oriented, focus on results
- Microsoft Office Tools capability
- Fluent English
- Available for business trips
The Workplace is based in the north area of Milan.
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.