Our Customer is a primary multinational industrial Corporation working in the AEROSPACE SECTOR, with an important growth and development path.
To reinforce the Quality Team based in its Lombardia plant, it is looking for a
PRODUCT QUALITY SUPPORT MANAGER – SETTORE AEROSPACE
The position will directly report to the Product Quality Manager and, within his/her role, the candidate will be in charge of supporting the management of Plant Quality Team’s activities, interacting directly with Italy Quality Director and with internal Customers.
The resource will give the required support to manage Customer Escapes, relevant Root Cause Corrective Actions and Zero Defect Improvement Plans for targeted Customers. The first approach will be focused on Containment, in order to minimize disruption to the Production flow and protect the Customer. Improvement actions will be driven by KPI.
He/She will even support Product Audit activity, interact with Civil/Military Authorities for Product related matters, give support to Production Cells for day by day activity and particularly for First Article Inspection and QN/MRB management.
He/She will support also the contract review process, with the objective to ensure that Customer requirements are properly discussed and addressed.
Particular focus will be required to support the development of new programs (civil and military), interaction with Poland Plant and Zero Defect Plan TM process.
- Engineering degree (Aerospace or Mechanical preferred);
- Capability to coordinate a group of Engineers;
- Proven experience in Aeronautical Companies, leading group of people in Quality organizations;
- Strong capability to lead Root Cause Analysis processes, using adequate tools (5 WHYs, Fishbone, Fault Tree);
- Understanding of mechanical Design, part drawings and Technical Specifications;
- Good Knowledge of Aerospace manufacturing plus Assembly & Testing processes;
- Able to support Material Review Board and QN processes;
- Knowledge of Special Processes management (Heat Treatments, NDT, Galvanic);
- FAI knowledge;
- PPAP knowledge (FMEA, Manufacturing Process Reviews, Process Control Plans, etc), good understanding of Statistical Process Control;
- Approved Auditor;
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21 – Part 145 and related activities (DO-PO Arrangement, SADD), experience with Airworthiness Authorities relationship (ENAC, FAA);
- EN9100 40h Auditor training (or equivalent) will be appreciated.
- Strong Technical / Quality Skills;
- Communication Skills;
- Teamworking capabilities;
- Objective Oriented, focus on results;
- Microsoft Office Tools capability;
- Fluent English, French is a plus;
- Available to national/international travels (according to COVID restrictions).
The Workplace is based in the north area of Milan.
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.