BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Cloud, Cybersecurity, Blockchain, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things , Augmented and Virtual Reality
With a view to strengthening the Sales team, we are looking for a figure who will be responsible for managing a Solutions and Services portfolio on all segments of Industry and for carrying out new business activities in the Enterprise market, both Small & Medium and Large, on the territory. national and international.
The candidate's main task will concern business development and sales in the Vertical Solution area.
- Will report to the Head of Sales
- Proven experience of 3/5 years as Business Development Manager in the development and acquisition of new Customers in particular for Solutions in the IOT, Cloud, Cybersecurity, Blockchain, Big Data, Machine Learning, Articial Intelligence, etc ...
- Proven experience in licensing (On Prem or SaaS).
- Deep knowledge of the most innovative ICT areas (AI, ML, IoT, BigData, UX / AX, BlockChain, Cybersecurity, etc ...).
- In-depth knowledge of one or more segments of Industry, preferably Retail, Industry 4.0, Pharma.
- Knowledge and use of opportunity management tools (CRM).
- Ability to process offers, respond to RFI / RFQ.
- Ability to address any Assessments or POCs preparatory to the sizing of the deal.
- Ability to organize DEMO
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Autonomy and proactivity
- Team Working
- Orientation to the objectives to be achieved
- Customer orientation.
Our client is an Italian listed company, in strong growth, specialized in the development of digital services and solutions dedicated to the digital transformation of companies. He has a long experience in the field of Open Innovation as he carries out constant research and development, working closely with universities and research centers.
Business Development Manager | New Business | IOT | AI | Cybersecurity | Blockchain | Big Data | Machine Learning | Augmented reality
To apply for this position click on the Submit Application button and follow the instructions provided.
Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13 / I / 0003868 / 03.04), in compliance with its professional code of ethics and in compliance with laws 903/77 and 125/91, conducts the personnel selection processes by pursuing equality between workers.
Praxi guarantees the rights provided for by the Privacy legislation and specifies that it will use the information received for the sole purpose of recruiting and selecting personnel.