Key Account Manager Italy
For the Ship Owners Business Unit
Our client is a well-known company in the Marine Technologies sector which for the “Ship Owners” Business Unit has entrusted us with the search for a Key Account Manager Italy.
The resource, reporting to the Sales Manager, in a lean context, will deal with the promotion, negotiation and sale of machinery and systems for new constructions and conversions, spare parts for main and auxiliary engines, on-board service and underwater technical interventions.
More specifically, he will be responsible for:
- Increase commercial development through the implementation of new commercial agreements;
- Achieve the sales budget by managing consolidated / new / prospect customers;
- Manage business negotiations with customers;
- Define the drafting of economic agreements;
- Monitor the market and identify new business opportunities;
The ideal candidate is in possession of:
- High school diploma preferably with a technical background;
- At least two years of experience in the sale and / or after-sales assistance of technical items and ability to engage in commercial dialogue with the Technical / Purchasing Offices;
- Organizational skills and time flexibility;
- Fluency in English;
- Attitude to teamwork and customer orientation.
Contractual conditions: direct insertion into the company, adequate training and constant updating; remuneration package commensurate with the experience gained.
The workplace is located in Genoa.
To apply for this position click on the Submit Application button and follow the directions provided.
Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13 / I / 0003868 / 03.04), in compliance with its professional code of ethics and in compliance with laws 903/77 and 125/91, conducts the personnel selection processes by pursuing equality between workers.
Praxi guarantees the rights provided for by the privacy legislation and specifies that it will use the information received for the sole purpose of recruiting and selecting personnel.