Mission and role responsibility
The role will be responsible for developing the Italian market commercially , with strong
focus on Northern Italy, with the aim of significantly accelerating the growth in turnover. The activity will embrace the entire commercial cycle: from the activation of leads, to the meeting with prospects, to the proposition of ad hoc solutions integrated within a broader corporate strategy , up to the closing of contracts.
The ideal profile
- Proven experience in the sale of high value-added services, aimed at the HR function , in large and medium-sized companies;
- Ability to interact strategically with HR Manager and HR Director;
- Coming from training, coaching or consulting companies that offer advanced and innovative solutions to Human Resources;
- Resourcefulness, autonomy, interpersonal skills and result orientation.
- We offer a managerial position with a permanent contract and a remuneration package commensurate with the skills and experience gained, including fixed income, bonuses proportional to turnover and company car.
Flexible workplace: the person will be able to rely on the company's offices in both Milan and Bologna and no transfer will be required if the person
identified will already be domiciled in central-northern Italy.
Our client is a start-up founded in Silicon Valley, today part of a large Italian Group leader in the supply of software solutions and services. The goal of this reality is to help organizations create work environments in which people can fully express their potential, thanks to integrated, modern and intelligent technological solutions.
#Sales #SalesManager #Humanresources #Commercial Development #Businessdevelopment #KeyAccountManager #SeniorAccountManager #AccountManager #HumanCapital #serviziHR #welfare #HRsolution #ICT #ClientServiceConsultant
To apply for this position click on the Submit Application button and follow the instructions provided.
Alternatively, you can send an e-mail to the mailbox: SP40013wpx@praxi.praxi
Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13 / I / 0003868 / 03.04), in compliance with its professional code of ethics and in compliance with laws 903/77 and 125/91, conducts the personnel selection processes by pursuing equality between workers.
Praxi guarantees the rights provided for by the Privacy legislation and specifies that it will use the information received for the sole purpose of recruiting and selecting personnel.