INFRASTRUTTURE-CONTRACTING | TAJIKISTAN
Our customer is an international group specializing in the construction of major public works. It has been involved in the construction of some of the most complex and innovative infrastructure projects in more than 50 countries. In order to strengthen its procurement structure of an important project, we are looking for
PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGER - TAJIKISTAN
- Manage a procurement management team for selecting and choosing suppliers
- Coordinate these activities with the central HQ, abiding by the Group's guidelines and procedures
- Define and implement procurement strategies to reach the targets given
- Guarantee that orders are issued correctly; that goods and services are promptly procured, in compliance with the required specifications.
- Collaborate with warehouse managers to optimize stocks
- Support worksite activities that involve suppliers.
- To define the procurement plan according to the project's production plan, in agreement with the Project Manager;
- To decide the Project Operation Procurement Plan, with the Project Manager, according to the procurement strategies that were previously defined with the HQ's Procurement Department, so as to reach the Group's targets;
- To manage, in operational terms, the procurement process: from selecting suppliers to issuing orders;
- To monitor the conformity of the goods shipped by suppliers, with regard to the documentation and to carrying out the orders, in full compliance with the project's timings and needs;
- To contribute towards stock management activities, supporting warehouse managers for stock optimisation purposes;
- To manage relations with suppliers, negotiating supplying terms in terms of cost, quality, level of service, timings and related payments.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Management Engineering.
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar role for a multinational company, with experience in the following sectors: construction, oil & gas or railway
- Good Knowledge of Italian and English language, both written and spoken
- Flexible and dynamic
- Good relationships skills
Tags: Grandi Opere, Infrastrutture Civili, Engineering, Contracting, EPC, Impianti, Costruzioni, Acquisti, Design, Progettazione, Lavorazioni, Outsourcing, Make or Buy.
Per candidarsi a questa posizione cliccare sul pulsante Invia Candidatura e seguire le indicazioni fornite.
Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04), nel rispetto del proprio codice etico professionale ed in adempimento alle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, conduce i processi di selezione del personale perseguendo la parità tra lavoratrici e lavoratori.
Praxi garantisce i diritti previsti dalla normativa sulla Privacy e precisa che utilizzerà le informazioni ricevute ai soli fini di reclutamento e selezione del personale.