We are looking for a dynamic and energetic Export Area Manager with an experience in the PV / Renewable Energy / Electronic / Energy / Electrical business.
EXPORT AREA MANAGER
The requested profile will have two main responsibilities, creating added value for the Customers and the company local entities: to support the Global Sales Teams, in each countries, in the business development and in reaching the expected budget for Inverter sales for the Commercial & Industrial Business; moreover, the Export Area Manager will drive sales activities in countries in which the organisation is not directly present.
- Sales Support - support the Front End Sales in the different countries for all business development and key account management activities for both Inverter products and service/warranty contracts sales;
- Pricelist and Project Pricing – ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions. Prepare offers in coordination with the Bid and Proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager;
- Project Support - manage administrative procedures in sales processes and support collection and project management activities when needed;
- Product and Production Expert - be the internal referral point between Product Managers, R&D, Production Planning and Sales to build sustainable sales offers consistent with production plans;
- Business Development – direct sales activities in countries in which the company is not directly present with a branch or a local sales team;
- Market Analysis - market analysis / segmentation to help sales teams in new customers identification and new market exploitation.
- 2 to 6 years of experience in sales or technical sales roles for Inverter / PV modules / Electric or Electronic manufacturers companies;
- Knowledge of the photovoltaic business and Clients: Distributors, EPC Contractors, Independent Power Producers is appreciated ;
- An international sales support background is preferable;
- Good economics understanding, included an advanced financial tools knowledge;
- Technical Degree in Electric / Electronic Engineering or equivalent working experience;
- Fluent Italian and English knowledge is mandatory; proficiency in further languages is considered a plus;
- High level of energy and strong sense of commitment;
- Results orientation, capacity to plan and prioritize, problem solver;
- Cross-function interaction ability and strong Customer orientation;
- Communication skills, strong leadership, a great team player;
- Autonomous, self-motivated, ability to work to reach targets and under pressure;
- Work ethic, reliability, trusty approach and integrity.
Location: The position is based in Tuscany but requires traveling on a regular base to other local offices around the world and visiting Clients. Availability for business trips up to 40% of his/her working time is required.
Our Client is a leading Italian multinational company. It manufactures and distributes solar products and applications for the industrial, commercial, residential and utilities organisations, with production and sales facilities all over the world. The Company has decided to strengthen its sales team.
Conditions: Permanent, full-time. The Company offers a competitive salary and compensation package, in line with the candidate’s experience.
Key Words: Solar | Renewable | Energy | Electro technical | Electrical Engineering | Photovoltaic | EPC | Inverter | PV modules | Independent Power Producers | Electric manufacturers | Electronic manufacturers companies | HVAC
Per candidarsi a questa posizione cliccare sul pulsante Invia Candidatura e seguire le indicazioni fornite.
Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04), nel rispetto del proprio codice etico professionale ed in adempimento alle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, conduce i processi di selezione del personale perseguendo la parità tra lavoratrici e lavoratori.
Praxi garantisce i diritti previsti dalla normativa sulla Privacy e precisa che utilizzerà le informazioni ricevute ai soli fini di reclutamento e selezione del personale.