JUNIOR SUPPLY-CHAIN CONSULTANT
The Junior Supply-Chain Consultant reports to Country Manager Italy and He/She si responsible for implementation of IT applications specialized in demand forecasting and inventory management and for the interpretation of customer needs, design proposals, negotiate, plan and control projects, from prospecting and pre-sales, to account management once the project starts.
- Degree in Business administration/Economics/Technical engineer
- Young professional with 6/12/24 months of experience in demand planning/forecasting area within manufacturing companies or management consulting that eager to develop your professional career within an international consultancy and to become a specialist in forecasting and inventory optimisation
- Knowledge in Logistics, Supply Chain, Demand Forecasting and Inventory Management. It will be considered as a plus having experience in the field of supply chain management.
- Ability to act with great autonomy and handle multiple tasks
- Good ability to present to potential customers and excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office domain
- Knowledge of databases (MS SQL Server, MS Access) is preferable
- Knowledge of ERP, WMS, SCM applications is preferable
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Planning
- Accustomed to work by objectives
- Fluent Italian and English languages
- Work capacity and action-oriented
- Dynamic, decisive and autonomous
- Highly organized and with great empathic capacity.
LOCATION: HQ in Milan, but Smartworking will also be guaranteed.
Our customer is an international consultancy company in the field of logistics, developer of technological solutions for the management and optimization of inventories with a very high ROI.
Supply-chain Planning | Demand Planning | Forecasting | Inventory Management | Logistic | ERP | IT Solutions | Artificial Intelligence | Machine Learning
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.