BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Business Development Manager reports to Country Manager Italy and He/She si responsible for generation of new business opportunities and for commercialization of projects for the implementation of IT solutions specialized in demand forecasting and replenishment management. Furthermore, He/She understands needs, design proposals, negotiate, plan and control projects, from prospecting and pre-sales, to account management once started.
- Degree in Business administration/Economics/Technical engineer
- Minimum, demonstrable experience of 4 years within the field of business development and commercialization of ERP systems or supply chain-related IT solutions in IT consulting companies or system integrators
- Demonstrable knowledge in the field of demand planning, inventory management and/or logistics operations or in the field of artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc…
- Microsoft Office domain
- Knowledge of ERP, WMS, SCM applications is preferable
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Planning is preferable
- Ability to act with great autonomy and handle multiple assigned tasks
- Good ability to present to potential clients and excellent communication skills
- Accustomed to work by objectives
- Availability to travel
- Fluent Italian and English languages
- Work capacity and action-oriented
- Dynamic, decisive and autonomous
- Highly organized and with great empathic capacity.
LOCATION: HQ in Milan, but Smartworking will also be guaranteed.
Our customer is an international consultancy company in the field of logistics, developer of technological solutions for the management and optimization of inventories with a very high ROI.
|Business Development | New Business | Supply-chain | Demand Planning | Forecasting | Inventory Management |ERP |Logistic | Artificial Intelligence | Machine Learning
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.