MANAGEMENT CONSULTING – INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS (INTERNSHIP)
We are a leader in management consulting, operating in 5 divisions and 13 offices in Italy, and internationally through two independent networks (45+ countries). To aid the functioning and strategic development of our international activities, we are seeking an
INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS SPECIALIST (INTERNSHIP)
This person will join our team in the Milan office to provide the following support to our team:
- Network operations back office duties (recordkeeping, analytics, client care)
- Marketing and communications (website, social media, campaigns, materials)
- Member management (new members, existing members, ongoing initiatives)
- International event organization (virtual and in-person)
The selected candidate will help our team guarantee seamless service between our Milan-based hub and the individual member countries.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A student, or recent graduate, with a business orientation
- A native English speaker (Italian is a big plus)
- Strong written and spoken communications skills
- Process-oriented with an analytical approach
- Good time management skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
Only candidates residing in Italy need apply.
Tags: Consulting, Executive Search, Real Estate, Valuations, Appraisals, International, Networking, English, Internship
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.