OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE PROJECT MANAGER | BUSINESS SYSTEM EXPERT
The candidate, reporting directly to the Operational Excellence Manager, will reinforce the Company “Business System and Best Practices” team. The Business System is a holistic approach, guided by leadership, interconnects all players through a “common language” to achieve company strategic objectives. The Business System is built on Lean principles and practices with focus on Strategy Cascading, Performance Culture, Root Cause Analysis and Solution design, Continuous Improvement as well as Process Improvement and People development.
- Support the process of roll-out and consolidation of the principles, skills and tools characteristic of the methodology within the Company;
- Enable people to define OKRs, KPIs and effectively lead Performance Dialogues;
- Enable people to define and solve problems and assure sustainability of the results;
- Ensure that the skills acquired during the program are consolidated and put into practice;
- Stimulate the identification of Good Practices and their sharing;
- Lead project with focus Problem Solving, Commercial Management and carries out Kaizen Events and Workshops.
- Conduct independently a series of training on Lean Management (Operational Excellence) related topics and Agile;
- Manage management activities: project planning, execution, steering, stakeholder engagement, etc…;
- Support the program participants operationally in the learning process. Exchange feedback for mutual growth;
- Support teams on Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving activities;
- Actively contribute to the customization of the Company model;
- Manage team back-office activities independently, such as - by way of example – Team KPIs calculation, training materials development, meetings planning;
- Actively participate in the events organized by the HQ (Training, Conferences and Problem Solving Competition);
- Coordinate and actively support corporate initiatives aimed at introducing operational standards of value for the Company or for a part of it
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Economics or Management Engineering;
- Professional experience of at least 5 years in similar role, preferably with experience in Performance Management - OKR (Objective Key Results) and KPIs definition, Problem Solving methods such as PDCA or DMAIC, process design and optimization;
- Process mapping and design techniques and use of related software;
- Good knowledge of Project Management and work organization methodologies (Agile, PMI);
- Good knowledge of Operational Excellence and / or Lean methodology;
- Good level in the use of the Office package;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Solid effective and "engaging" communication skills to relate both professionally and personally with stakeholders at all levels;
- Very good planning and organizational skills;
- Aptitude for teamwork;
- Spirit of initiative and creativity.
LOCATION: Milan based (but smartworking guaranteed), available to travel across the country if and when required.
It is the Italian branch of a leading German Group in the Energy field, which is one of the top 100 global players in Corporate Social Responsibility (Forbes). The company, which is listed and has a well-known brand, operates with a strong focus on e-mobility, expansion towards energy efficiency, green and sustainability issues.
Agile | Lean Management | DMAIC | PDCA | Root Cause Problem Solving | Root Cause Analysis | Lean Thinking | SCRUM | Performance Management | Performance Improvement | Continuous Improvement | OKR Management | Cost Saving | Coaching | Training | Project Management | Energy Efficiency | Utilities
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.