HR MANAGER | ROMANIA (on site)
The role entails coordinating HR management processes, to be developed within a construction building worksite, working cross-functionally with the different professionals on site.
The resource will be responsible for all the activities concerning the management of the construction building Project's personnel. The reporting is direct to the Project Manager and, functionally, to the Country HR Manager.
- supporting the Project with regard to all of its management activities and ones relating to occupational law in relation to the Project's personnel;
- supervising the administrative activities of the Project's personnel, managing relations with the institutions, bodies and local offices;
- monitoring and managing Project’s personnel, according to need and budget deviations, collaborating with the local and HQ functions;
- coordinating and directly managing Project's personnel reports, guaranteeing that they are periodically, or during ad hoc moments, sent to the related local and HQ functions;
- contributing to preparing budget plans concerning personnel costs, also monitoring any eventual variations, through a digital workforce planning system;
- coordinating staffing and demobilization activities concerning Project personnel, abiding by the set timings and costs agreed upon in the Project Plan;
- managing local and expatriates to guarantee adequate employment and mobility conditions, in line with corporate procedures and Project's personnel budget;
- defining, according to Group guidelines, the training and development plans and the vocational plans, according to the needs of the Project's resources;
- coordinating the implementation of the processes and procedures set by the HQ;
- monitoring activities concerning the assignment and management of corporate benefits, according to what has been established by the Group's agreements.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Master's in Law, Economics, Social Sciences or similar; a Master's degree in topics concerning HR related matters is plus;
- +5 years of work in a similar role, working within structured and complex organizations;
- a previous experience in the rehabilitation / construction of bridge, viaduct, motorway, highway, tunnel or railway, Civil Engineering as well as in the Oil&Gas business is a preference
- constant attention to cost control and personnel monitoring;
- capable of dealing with a massive staffing activity;
- prior experience in the Country will be a plus;
- full knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- fluent English; Italian and local Country language knowledge nice to have;
- result-oriented with leadership skills;
- capable of managing complex stakeholders;
- flexible and proactive;
- strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The company is an industrial Group specialized in the construction of large works and large complex infrastructure for the sustainable mobility, clean hydro energy, clean water and green buildings sectors. It is one of the biggest Italian employers and a leading and largely known global construction player.
Beside its successful actual facts & figures (115 years of applied engineering experience, >80K total persons, 50K direct employee, 6€bn turnover, huge backlog), our Client is living a fast-growing phase thanks to the organic acquisition of competences and a balanced pipeline of international acquisition of both players and projects.
The candidate will be hired in the largest-sized or with biggest complexity projects out of the running portfolio in Romanian Country.
HR | Human Resources | HRBP | HR Generalist | Training | Recruiting | Building | Construction | Oil & Gas | HRBP
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.