PROJECT COST CONTROLLER | CENTRAL ASIA (on site)
The position is located in the staff team a huge volume and complex engineering and construction project that is a recognise case study in the hydraulic and damns field.
The hired candidate will be responsible for controlling the project costs, including planning, developing, controlling, and forecasting the project's budget, reporting to the Controlling Manager and with a direct relation with all the managerial roles within the project org.chart, till the Project Director.
- Gathering of daily production data from the job site.
- Revise proactively the analyses of all project activities, factoring achieved performance in relation to new economic targets to anticipate recurrent forecast.
- Provide proactively monthly reporting to Project Director and the Regional Cost Controller.
- Assist in financial decision making by providing analysis on the performance trends.
- Monitor projects during execution by analyzing the achieved results and comparing them with budget which could lead to pinpointing major variance as applicable.
- Prepare the bid reorganization, the budget and the forecast for the area in accordance with the agreed WBS/WBE under the supervision of the AFC Manager in cooperation with the project.
- Perform cost analysis simulation backed by empirical data that aims at improving production and reducing risk contributing to the overall project success.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and relational skills, to act credibly with peers, senior management, clients / suppliers, ...
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, economics, accounting or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in controlling applied to projects’ business, as Building & Construction, Oil & Gas, EPC, Infrastructures, Railway, Real Estate Development.
- Budgeting or forecasting experience.
- MS Office proficiency (advanced knowledge of Excel).
- Fluent in English (Italian nicce to have)
The company is one of the biggest Italian employers and a leading and largely known global construction player. Its recognised qualifications are building large works and complex infrastructure for the sustainable mobility, hydroelectric energy, water, green buildings and the tunnelling sectors.
Beside its successful actual facts & figures (115 years of applied engineering experience, >80K total persons, 50K direct employee, 6€bn turnover, huge backlog), our Client is living a fast-growing phase thanks to the organic acquisition of competences and a balanced pipeline of international acquisition of both players and projects.
The search aims at potential candidate to be hired with an “expactriate” scheme.
Tajikistan for the all project lifetime. Given the continuous pipeline of international projects and corporate development that let the Company pursue a growing career scheme, the hired person at the end of the mission, will be assigned to other projects/locations or to a corporate role.
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.