PROPOSAL MANAGER | ROMANIA (on site)
The hired candidates will be responsible for analysis and evaluation of tender strategy, contract analysis, risk analysis, relationship between client and company partners, interface with supplier/subcontractors and design companies. He/ She will be responsible for financial offer, techincal and financial compliance of the tender towards the client.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the activities and personnel dedicated to the projects (about 30 people as cost estimator, technical emloyees etc)
- Manage tenders/offers for several projects simultaneously in the Romanian area
- Manage relationship with customers/suppliers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction management, economics.
- Experience in Proposal Managing in the rehabilitation / construction of bridge, viaduct, motorway, highway, tunnel, road, railway etc.
- Background in estimation, cost control, cost analysis for tenders/offers in construction projects.
- Good skills in People Management
- Fluent English. Romanian nice to have.
The company is one of the biggest Italian employers and a leading and largely known global construction player. Its recognised qualifications are building large works and complex infrastructure for the sustainable mobility, hydroelectric energy, water, green buildings and the tunnelling sectors.
Beside its successful actual facts & figures (115 years of applied engineering experience, >80K total persons, 50K direct employee, 6€bn turnover, huge backlog), our Client is living a fast-growing phase thanks to the organic acquisition of competences and a balanced pipeline of international acquisition of both players and projects.
The candidate will be hired in Romanian Country.
Per candidarsi a questa posizione cliccare sul pulsante Invia Candidatura e seguire le indicazioni fornite.
Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04), nel rispetto del proprio codice etico professionale ed in adempimento alle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, conduce i processi di selezione del personale perseguendo la parità tra lavoratrici e lavoratori.
Praxi garantisce i diritti previsti dalla normativa sulla Privacy e precisa che utilizzerà le informazioni ricevute ai soli fini di reclutamento e selezione del personale.