TECHNICAL MANAGER / DEPUTY TECHNICAL MANAGER | ROMANIA (on site)
The hired candidates, within the Bidding & Tender Department, will be responsible for the management and development of the technical elements on a construction project. In order to support the tendering of Romanian projects, he/she will be involved in the delivery strategy with the technical teams, proposing alternative technical concepts and addressing bid-related risks managing designers and defining the technical needs of the tender.
- Ensure the planning and management of Design/Engineering activities, performed both by external design companies and internally, according to customer requirements and project objectives.
- Provide guidelines for the definition of construction execution plans.
- Manage an internal Team and the relationship with external designer consultants.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction management.
- Experience in Technical / Design / Engineering Areas in the rehabilitation or construction of bridge, viaduct, motorway, highway, tunnel, road, railway projects.
- Good skills in People Management
- Fluent English. Italian or Romanian nice to have.
The company is one of the biggest Italian employers and a leading and largely known global construction player. Its recognised qualifications are building large works and complex infrastructure for the sustainable mobility, hydroelectric energy, water, green buildings and the tunnelling sectors.
Beside its successful actual facts & figures (115 years of applied engineering experience, >80K total persons, 50K direct employee, 6€bn turnover, huge backlog), our Client is living a fast-growing phase thanks to the organic acquisition of competences and a balanced pipeline of international acquisition of both players and projects.
The candidate will be hired in Romanian Country.
Per candidarsi a questa posizione cliccare sul pulsante Invia Candidatura e seguire le indicazioni fornite.
Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04), nel rispetto del proprio codice etico professionale ed in adempimento alle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, conduce i processi di selezione del personale perseguendo la parità tra lavoratrici e lavoratori.
Praxi garantisce i diritti previsti dalla normativa sulla Privacy e precisa che utilizzerà le informazioni ricevute ai soli fini di reclutamento e selezione del personale.