SUPPLIER QUALITY MANAGER
The position will directly report to the Quality director Collins Italy and, within his/her role, the candidate will be in charge of managing the Supplier Quality Team’s Activities, interacting with Suppliers even at their premises.
The resource will manage Supplier Escapes, relevant Root Cause Corrective Actions and Zero-Defect Improvement Plans for targeted Suppliers. The first approach will be focused on Containment, to minimize disruption to the Production flow. Improvement actions will be driven by KPI.
He/she will even manage Source Inspection, Suppliers First Article Inspection and Suppliers QN/MRB management.
He/She will support also Work Transfers with the objective to select a high performance / verticalized supply chain.
- Capability to lead a group of Engineers
- Proven experience in Aeronautical Companies, leading group of people in Quality organizations
- Knowledge of Supplier Quality monitoring techniques and Improvement Plans development
- Strong capability to lead Root Cause Analysis processes, using adequate tools (5 WHYs, Fishbone, Fault Tree, Red X);
- Strong Understanding of mechanical Design, part drawings and Technical Specifications
- Good Knowledge of Aerospace manufacturing plus Assembly & Testing processes;
- Able to support Material Review Board and QN processes
- Knowledge of Special Processes management (Heat Treatments, NDT, Galvanic);
- Strong FAI knowledge;
- Approved Auditor;
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21 – Part 145 and related activities (DO-PO Arrangement, SADD), experience with Airworthiness Authorities relationship (ENAC, FAA).
- Engineering degree (Aerospace or Mechanical preferred)
- Microsoft Office Tools capability
- AQAP / PPAP knowledge, good understanding of Statistical Process Control
- EN9100 40h Auditor training (or equivalent)
- Strong Technical / Quality Skills
- Communication Skills
- Teamworking capabilities
- Objective Oriented, focus on results
Fluent English, French is a plus
Available to national/international travels as required by Supplier auditing/surveillance activities
The Workplace is based in Turin.
Our Customer is a primary multinational industrial Corporation working in the AEROSPACE SECTOR, with an important growth and development path.
Per candidarsi a questa posizione cliccare sul pulsante Invia Candidatura e seguire le indicazioni fornite.
Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04), nel rispetto del proprio codice etico professionale ed in adempimento alle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, conduce i processi di selezione del personale perseguendo la parità tra lavoratrici e lavoratori.
Praxi garantisce i diritti previsti dalla normativa sulla Privacy e precisa che utilizzerà le informazioni ricevute ai soli fini di reclutamento e selezione del personale.