SALES MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE AFTERMARKET
For our client, multinational company specialized in production and sale of lubricants for the automotive aftermarket world, we’re looking for a Sales Manager for the Italian Market.
Duties and responsabilities:
- He develops the commercial strategic plan in agreement with the General Manager and sets the objectives for the sales team (area managers, Key Accounts, Distributors, Agents),
- He prepares the sales budget and the business plan in agreement with the Marketing department and the General Manager;
- He is responsible for monitoring and achieving the Business Unit budget;
- He monitors sales against targets and, if necessary, develops corrective actions;
- He analyzes and monitors the market and the competitors preparing periodic analyzes for the management of the Business Unit;
- He is responsible for monitoring the development of sales channels, territories, and the product. If necessary, he proposes and requests the necessary resources;
- He evaluates and, in agreement with local management, selects strategic distributors by providing a long-term development vision;
- He is responsible for developing and implementing the company's diversification plans,participates in Company Committees/Magazines;
- He develops relationships with key accounts, buying groups, very large distributors, etc. and provides support in client management and in various negotiations both locally and nationally;
- He participates in the recruitment process and facilitates the onboarding process of new sales team resources, taking care of their development and any succession plans,
- He works on the motivation and incentive of the sales team in the implementation and execution of strategic projects for the company;
- He ensures the adequacy of sales force wages, agent commissions, customer/agent incentives and approves sales team expense reports ensuring you stay within budget;
- He supervises and updates the commercial policy according to the needs and market trends;
- He promotes special projects chosen by the company (monitoring of sell-out, launch of new services, etc.);
- He organises periodic commercial meetings (sales team, agents, distributors).
Requirements (hard skills):
- Degree in Economics and Business Administration;
- At least 5-10 years in similar roles in Oil and Gas or Automotive Aftermarket;
- Management of networks of distributors and agencies;
- Change management skills;
- Fluent knowledge of English and Italian. Another language is considered a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of belonging to the package OFFICE (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access);
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP packages and related Business Intelligence software (e.g. Qlik, PowerBI) and CRM.
Requirements (soft skills):
- Strategic and innovative approach oriented towards change;
- Results oriented;
- Customer orientation;
- Project and Team management;
- Clear and transparent communication;
Salary: The salary package is commensurate with consolidated experience.
Per candidarsi a questa posizione cliccare sul pulsante Invia Candidatura e seguire le indicazioni fornite.
Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04), nel rispetto del proprio codice etico professionale ed in adempimento alle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, conduce i processi di selezione del personale perseguendo la parità tra lavoratrici e lavoratori.
Praxi garantisce i diritti previsti dalla normativa sulla Privacy e precisa che utilizzerà le informazioni ricevute ai soli fini di reclutamento e selezione del personale.