PROPOSAL MANAGER SAUDI ARABIA | EXPATRIATE
The hired candidates will be responsible for analysis and evaluation of tender strategy, contract analysis, risk analysis, pricing and costs, technical and commercial issues of new projects. They will be the point of contact of Client and key Stakeholders and they will facilitate and drive the internal decision-making process, managing and coordinating internal resources (Estimator, Planner, Document Control) and interfacing with the Bidding Committee. They will be involved also in the selection of the works execution strategies and they will manage company partners, supplier/subcontractors and design companies.
- Manage tenders / offers for several projects in civil engineering activities (underground, buildings, dams, infrastuctures etc) in the Saudi Arabia area
- Manage relationship with customers/suppliers
- Coordinate internal team composed by specialistic resources
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction management, economics.
- Experience in Tendering Management / Proposal and Bidding Management in construction field.
- Background in estimation, cost control, cost analysis for tenders/offers in construction projects.
- Good skills in People Management
- Fluent English and Italian (native nice to have)
The company is one of the biggest Italian employers and a leading and largely known global construction player. Its recognised qualifications are building large works and complex infrastructure for the sustainable mobility, hydroelectric energy, water, green buildings and the tunnelling sectors.
Beside its successful actual facts & figures (115 years of applied engineering experience, >80K total persons, 50K direct employee, 6€bn turnover, huge backlog), our Client is living a fast-growing phase thanks to the organic acquisition of competences and a balanced pipeline of international acquisition of both players and projects.
The candidates will be hired with Italian contract and Expat conditions in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh).
Per candidarsi a questa posizione cliccare sul pulsante Invia Candidatura e seguire le indicazioni fornite.
Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04), nel rispetto del proprio codice etico professionale ed in adempimento alle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, conduce i processi di selezione del personale perseguendo la parità tra lavoratrici e lavoratori.
Praxi garantisce i diritti previsti dalla normativa sulla Privacy e precisa che utilizzerà le informazioni ricevute ai soli fini di reclutamento e selezione del personale.