Executive Business Partner to the CEO
Our client, Rimorchiatori Mediterranei, is currently looking for an Executive Business Partner to their organization to provide support to and partner closely with the CEO. The position will be based in their headquarter in Genova.
Rimorchiatori Mediterranei, a MSC company, is the main port towage operator in Italy as well as the third globally, with operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Malta, Colombia, Norway and Greece.
We are seeking an Executive Business Partner to our organization to provide support to and partner closely with our CEO.
In this role he/she will work closely with the CEO and the Management Team supporting business reviews and other management meetings organization, group KPIs monitoring, events planning, as well as assist the CEO in his day-by-day agenda management.
The ideal candidate will be a methodical, organized, take-charge professional and executive support coordinator who has a deep understanding of all Rimorchiatori Mediterranei business needs and the impact of major initiatives across departments.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, organized, and eager professional.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the CEO by providing exemplary administrative and business support while working in and navigating a fast-paced evironment
- Collect and prepares information for use in discussions/ meetings of senior staff and other outside stakeholders
- Collect info from each member of the Management Team in order to prepare business presentations and data analysis
- Cooperate with staff functions (HR, Legal, HSEQ and Finance) in the management of CSR activities, including the preparation of the Sustainability Report, and other company governance initiatives
- Liaise with Legal and Finance for the Corporate reports and Board of Directors minutes of meetings management
- Oversee scheduling and calendar management for the CEO, including working with executives to prioritize their time and attendance
- Take a strategic approach to planning clients meetings
- Travel planning and coordination
- Organize meetings, manage logistics for executive off-sites and other events as needed
- Attend monthly meetings, take notes on action items, and follow up with content and deliverables as needed
- Interface directly and efficiently with senior leaders and creates strong relationships/partnerships across the Rimorchiatori Mediterranei organization
- Be approachable and eager to collect counsel and requests from the management team members/peers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Quickly learns background and context to enable independent thinking and decision making with limited data.
Who we’re looking for:
- Economics or Law or Political Science Degree
- At least 1-2 years of business partner experience
- Ability to exercise complete discretion and handle highly confidential information
- Proven leadership skills and teaming capability
- Self-starter who can operate independently and move quickly from one task to another; creative problem solver, energized by challenges
- Ability to work effectively in a global organization, across cultures and time zones
- High level of strategic partnership, providing insights and reccomendations, business needs, and priority shifts
- Ability to understand P&L, expense report and budgeting
- Hyper-organized with the ability to solve complex business issues and schedule conflicts
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization both in Italian and English
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Ability to format high level presentations and database applications
Place of work: Genoa
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.