GLOBAL PROJECT MANAGER - ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
This newly created role in the global HR team will report to the Director of Employee Engagement and Change Management based in Milan.
The Organisation Development Manager will work hands on, to support the strategic design, the deployment and daily management of Group’s people strategy.
The position has hands-on approach but already a managerial standing, to relate all the internal strategic stake holder and to be ready to support the future development of a possible team assigned.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure structures are coherent with processes, identifying duplication and gaps
- Support managers across the company when reviewing organisational efficiency
- Identify and address new needs in terms of activities and competencies, span of control etc., creating new roles or changing old ones, including process and contents
- Conduct assessments of the organisational structure and recommend changes to drive organisational efficiency
- Write/collect and update all the role profiles with technical and soft skills – a key priority to support our HR digital transformation journey, ensuring their consistency with Group organisational development and the processes
- Support the Group Compensation and Benefits (C&B) function on the grading of role profiles
- Align the people development strategy to the business strategy, culture, and values
- Work with the team to develop a talent management strategy that identifies talent in the current workforce and provides a gap analysis for current and future needs
- To work collaboratively to support the development of career pathways, academic progression, promotion and career development processes and frameworks for key roles and team structures to support the continued growth of the Group all over the globe
BACKGOUND AND COMPETENCES REQUIRED:
- Strong change management experience, ideally gained in manufacturing, engineering or commercial environments
- Full command of Project management skills, to work across cross functional teams and deliver process improvements
- Fluent Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Relevant HR or organizational development qualification with demonstrable experience of current and innovative organisation development competency frameworks, best practices, and tools
- +5 years’ experience in a similar role within a global, matrixed environment
- A professional debut or previous experiences in Consulting project and firms, with an hands on and pragmatic approach
- Excellent leadership skills and presentation skills
- Customer centric, partnering approach
- Experience of working with HRIS implementation (Success Factors) would be useful
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
LOCATION: in the HQ in Milan with a Smart Working scheme and chances to travel occasionally or regularly if appreciated by the candidate.
The company is a large Italian private corporation, with +4.000 employees, listed on the Italian Stock Exchange and based on a grounded and reputable brand in his business and global operations (EMEA, APAC, LATAM and NORAM).
In the last phase of its long-lasting story, the corporate is leading a challenging change management program, driven by sustainable innovation, technology, and People competences, guided by the Italian corporate with direct impact with all the branches all over the globe.
Agile | Lean Management | Lean Thinking | SCRUM | Performance Management | Performance Improvement | Continuous Improvement | OKR Management | Cost Saving | Coaching | Training | Project Management | Performance Management | Job Profiling | Job Description | Job Grading | Organizational Design | Org. Chart
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.