PRODUCT QUALITY MANAGER - AEROSPACE SECTOR
Our Customer is a primary industrial Company with an important growth and development path.
The position will directly report to the Quality Director and, within his/her role, the Candidate will be in charge of managing the Product Quality Team’s activities, interacting directly with internal and external Customers.
The resource will manage Customer Escapes, relevant Root Cause Corrective Actions for targeted Customers. The first approach will be focused on Containment, in order to minimize disruption to the Production flow and protect the Customer. Improvement actions will be driven by KPI.
He/She will even manage Product Audit activity, interact with Civil/Military Authorities for Product related matters, give support to Production Cells for day by day activity and particularly for First Article Inspection and Quality Notification management. Special focus is required to support the management of Flight Safety parts processes.
He/She will support also the contract review process, with the objective to ensure that Customer requirements are properly discussed and addressed.
- Capability to lead a group of Engineers;
- Proven experience in Aeronautical Companies, leading group of people in Quality organizations;
- Strong capability to lead Root Cause Analysis processes, using adequate tools (5 WHYs, Fishbone, Fault Tree);
- Understanding of mechanical Design, part drawings and Technical Specifications
- Good Knowledge of Aerospace manufacturing plus Assembly & Testing processes;
- Able to support Material Review Board and QN processes;
- Knowledge of Special Processes management (Heat Treatments, NDT, Galvanic);
- FAI knowledge;
- Approved Auditor, good knowledge of EN 9100 requirements;
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21 – Part 145, MoD requirements, experience with Airworthiness Authorities relationship.
- PPAP knowledge, good understanding of Statistical Process Control
- EN9100 40h Auditor training (or equivalent)
- Strong Technical / Quality Skills;
- Communication Skills;
- Teamworking capabilities;
- Objective Oriented, focus on results
- Engineering degree (Aerospace or Mechanical preferred)
- Microsoft Office Tools capability
Fluent English, French is a plus
Available to national/international travels.
The Workplace is based in the north of Italy.
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.