WINTERHALTER MANAGING DIRECTOR ITALY | INVESTMENT GOODS
The role is responsible for the management of the Italian commercial branch, and it will have a special focus on the development of the business, by an adequate balance between Sales and Services - as source of volumes and performances – and by maintaining and enhancing the brand already reputable perception. The Managing Director will act with high autonomy about the management team of actively being accountable of the results and the ways (tactics and strategies) they are generated.
- Set the overall strategic direction for the Italian market together with the International Group’s Business Unit Directors;
- Consolidate market leader position by increasing the presence, brand awareness and further developing sales and service structures with a good management of B2B business models with Agents and Service Centres;
- Lead the Sales organization by providing advice on sales strategy and approach in order to continue the development of the business and improve sales processes and methods and support the Service organization in further improving the service and after-sales business;
- Represent the company towards the market, the employees and the local authorities;
- Together with the Finance Manager, set budgets, forecasts and periodically assess the subsidiary’s financial performance and take appropriate actions accordingly;
- Guide the next relevant changes, planned in short / midterms (SAP, CRM, …) and prepare and draft the long-term strategic changes, already known (Digital Service) and to be intercepted from the market trends and feedbacks.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Industry Background: professional path in B2B High Levels Investments Goods Industry, i.e. products / solution with a long “life cycle” and needs of value added and qualified services and after sales supports, besides first installation – Products and Solutions for Ho.Re.Ca., HVAC, Contracting, Machining, Hospital, Retail, Hotels …;
- +10 years of experience in a similar role or as Sales/Service Manager, working within structured and complex organizations;
- Cultural Background: family-run business culture, entrepreneurial but international mindset;
- Soft Skills: perceived leadership, strategic thinking, business mind, sales orientation, coaching aptitude;
- Seniority: already autonomous business leader (of a local branch, of a division, of Sales or Service department…);
- Italian and English fluent.
Winterhalter is a solid family-run company, with a strong reputation in the different countries in which it operates and a perceivable set of core company values. The HQ is in Germany, it has 40 international branches and 2.000 employees worldwide. The Italian commercial Branch has about 30 employees, most of them in commercial and service roles. Two local offices.
The company is machine supplier and complete system provider for the Ho.Re.Ca fields with high quality and service to the customer. Winterhalter also serves Hospitals, Retail, Mass Catering, Bakeries.
The candidate will be hired in the Italian Branch: Cardano al Campo (VA).
Per candidarsi a questa posizione cliccare sul pulsante Invia Candidatura e seguire le indicazioni fornite.
Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04), nel rispetto del proprio codice etico professionale ed in adempimento alle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, conduce i processi di selezione del personale perseguendo la parità tra lavoratrici e lavoratori.
Praxi garantisce i diritti previsti dalla normativa sulla Privacy e precisa che utilizzerà le informazioni ricevute ai soli fini di reclutamento e selezione del personale.