Our client is a leading international Automotive Group.
In order to reinforce the local HR Centre of Competence structure, we are looking for a
HR - TRAINING, RECRUITING and EMPLOYER BRANDING COORDINATOR
The Training, Recruiting and Employer Branding Expert will support the stakeholders of the three Group companies in identifying, developing and managing specific tasks and requirements in the area of competence.
- Manage learning activities, both funded and not – on hard and soft skills as well as leadership programmes;
- Assesses needs and implements ad-hoc development programs per seniority and Business Units;
- Define coaching and mentoring plans;
- Analyse the market offering to identify innovative training courses and suppliers;
- Design processes and procedures to maximise training;
- Attract, recruit and assess new Talents and Managers, collecting requirements with the support of a short team of Specialists;
- Create networking and project events/meetings with Universities, Associations, Exhibitions aligned with the Communication Business Units and the management focusing on the HR area;
- Drive Group brand values and purpose through the market;
- Participate in handling budget and cost analysis and investments;
- Relate with the HQ to align programmes and offering.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required, preferable in Business/Economics - MBA, other postgraduate qualification is desirable;
- 6+ experience in same roles in an international environment is mandatory, possible with a matrix organisation or in a COC/COE team;
- 5+ of training and employer branding professional expertise;
- At least, 2+ competence in recruiting activities;
- Practice in innovative training tools and proposals;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High level of energy, strong sense of commitment, results drive;
- Problem solver;
- Experience in analysis, planning, monitoring and reporting;
- Full working proficiency in English is required - all interviews will be conducted in English.
The position is based in Milan the South Area – Hybrid
The company will hire the best candidate with a compensation package coherent with the more qualified profiles and expertise.
Key Words: Training | Recruiting | Employer Branding | Interviews | Reporting | Development | Career | Job
Per candidarsi a questa posizione cliccare sul pulsante Invia Candidatura e seguire le indicazioni fornite.
Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04), nel rispetto del proprio codice etico professionale ed in adempimento alle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, conduce i processi di selezione del personale perseguendo la parità tra lavoratrici e lavoratori.
Praxi garantisce i diritti previsti dalla normativa sulla Privacy e precisa che utilizzerà le informazioni ricevute ai soli fini di reclutamento e selezione del personale.