2 PRODUCT MANAGERS | MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND DEVICE
The profiles will be part of the Product Management global team and will report to the Sr. Product Manager/Director. The Product Managers will be responsible for leading the strategy and roadmap for specific products in the product portfolio with a focus on EMEA, LATAM, and AP Markets.
Main Tasks and Responsibilies
- Drive strategy and product roadmap decisions based on a thorough analysis of the business, customer, and market needs;
- Lead the product roadmap efforts by gathering product requirements, developing and prioritizing product features, and managing the product backlog for future product releases;
- Partner with IT/Engineering teams to manage roadmap and backlog for all digital products, ensuring that backlog is delivered within expected timeframe;
- Work with product marketing to develop positioning and messaging and ensure differentiation from competitors;
- Monitor and evaluate product performance to facilitate continuous iteration and improvement;
- Collect and interpret customer feedback and industry trends;
- Leverage product data and metrics to inform product decisions;
- Manage the document control process for product labeling and downstream marketing collateral;
- Coordinate with Marketing to support marketing research projects, customer and field communications as well as development of analytics to support decision making;
- Facilitate creation of training and support documents for internal and external users;
- Responsible for developing business cases and securing resources to develop and commercialize a regular cadence of new/updated product offerings;
- Drives product innovation with improved value proposition and reduced costs & burden.
- Graduate level degree in computer science, healthcare informatics, or biomedical engineering preferred;
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience, of which 2+ in digital product management, preferably within healthcare;
- A direct experience in digital is a must;
- Proven English and Italian knowledge (C1 or superior);
- Experience in usability and customer focused design;
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead cohesive and productive teams;
- Experienced in an agile or scaled agile framework is a plus;
- Business acumen and analytical skills required to make sound holistic decisions;
- Comfortable with financial concepts, such as NPV, payback, P&L statements, and balance sheets.
Critical Skills & Key Personal Traits
- Passion for building great digital products to drive patient-centered healthcare solutions;
- Strong analytic, prioritization, and negotiating skills;
- Confident in driving initiatives;
- Managing Execution through collaborative relationships;
- Being Authentic.
The company is a multinational leader in the production of medical equipment and device with the purpose to continuously improve the quality of life for its patients, worldwide and every day.
The positions will be based in Italy (Lombardy) but work remotely – constantly in contact with the international teams; travelling approximately 30% worldwide is required.
PRAXI S.p.A. (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) crede che la diversità e l'inclusione siano elementi chiave per il successo e la sostenibilità delle organizzazioni. Siamo impegnati a creare un ambiente di lavoro inclusivo, che promuova l'uguaglianza di opportunità e rispetti la diversità di background, di esperienze e di opinioni dei nostri dipendenti, partner e clienti.
Ci impegniamo a garantire che tutte le fasi del processo di ricerca e selezione del personale siano condotte in modo equo e trasparente, basandoci esclusivamente sulle competenze, le qualifiche e l'esperienza delle candidature. Inoltre, ci impegniamo a utilizzare un linguaggio neutro e inclusivo nelle nostre comunicazioni, al fine di evitare qualsiasi forma di discriminazione o pregiudizio di genere.
PRAXI S.p.A. garantisce i diritti previsti dalla normativa sulla Privacy e precisa che utilizzerà le informazioni ricevute ai soli fini di reclutamento e selezione del personale.